Sometimes, spectators be part of the show

 


Comments


  1. The boy with the cap on can spend a very long weekend with me between the sheets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the boy in the cap, young and sexy, maybe we can share him ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite a few times at the cinema 🎞 one wanted exactly this situation: the guy next to you would suddenly be sitting there naked 💪. Nice guys here, they will definitely have a lot of fun together. 😋

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you are not alone in this dream...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boy with the cap is so nice and older men would love to fuck him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Older men always love to fuck younger boys. It's so cool!

      Delete
  6. I could / Would BE the boy in cap, only my penis is much smaller

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would like to be on my knees to service all the boys in this theater, however washroom toilets would be a nice thrill too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would join you and suck all the boys' cocks. I love fucking boys!

      Delete
  8. I am quite eclectic in taste when it cums to guys, however super cute twinks are something else!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How can you get to this cinema?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment