Yes ! Jizz on me, and screw me all the nite !

 


Comments

  1. Another great work of art! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Taylor Lautner is a power fucker and Justin Bieber’s moans and screams are sexy as fuck. When Justin cums hands free that triggers Taylor to quickly pull out of Justin’s ass so he can come in Justin’s mouth. And Taylor cums a lot! Ten large squirts! 💦 💦 💦

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleanup crew!
    Taylor, let me suck ur cock clean. 🍆
    Justin, I’ve gotta suck that nipple of yours and lick 👅 ur chest too to get rid of all that cum. I see ur jeans have a wet spot too. Oh, hell, I’m gonna have to strip u naked to do the job properly. Just lay back and enjoy. 😛

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just LOVE your work! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment