Family reunion / parents asleep / fucking cousins


Comments

  1. Quiet stillness in the house in those early morning hours brought an intimacy to the bed where my cousin Jason was now kneeling naked above me. Our parents put us in the distant part of the house near the gardens, probably thinking we would enjoy the time alone together and talk all night. The small garden room was secluded but allowed for only one bed. That was fine, except that no one in the house except me knew that Jayce slept naked. And in the closeness of the bed, alone and naked with me, I had been letting him play with my dick.

    So, yeah I was enjoying the alone time because the son of my dad’s brother had been playing with my cock for most of the night. When we were younger, Jayce would snuggle against me and snake his hand along the front of my briefs to finger my cock through the soft fabric while his naked erection slid between my smooth, hairless thighs. It always felt real good with Jayce and me, even before either of us could shoot cum, we would masturbate like this, quivering in a mutually shared dry orgasm. Through our teens, we both were oozing gallons of pre-cum over the years at these family reunions. Having so much free-flowing dick juice available, Jayce had suggested we could contain the spremy goodness (and not leave any evidence in the sheets) by nursing each other”s dick between our lips as we lapped at the sexual offerings we coaxed from our young male cousin. When we were fifteen, I remember we timed shooting our loads into our mouths to muffled screams of pleasure. It was incest at its best. My teenaged cousin and I were secret, homosexual lovers. Each family reunion, he brought some new excitement to our hideaway bed in the garden room. Tonight, he would teach me how to fuck.

    As Jayce pulled down on his dick in front of me, I took in his sexy, naked form and mentally measured for the millionth time the length and throbbing thickness of his young manhood, he told me it would feel great with him reunited deep up inside of me, connected to his cock again. “Besides,” he said, “our dads didn’t fuck each other until they were in college.” I nodded slowly as I gripped my dick tightly and glanced over to the shadows. They were watching us again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment