An offering for the gay beast of the dark forest


Comments

  1. I don’t know about the gay beast, but I know I’d be very happy to find this offering on my hike. I’d certainly milk him again and again and suck his tits all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully the beast has yet to find him and he's rejuvinated after your feasting, when I cross his path. Then again, Anon, you have such a way with the words that in brevity of it, seems plenty enough to convey succinctly. I'm loving the interactivity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks resigned to his fate. Perhaps he hopes his offering will be enough to satisfy the beast. I suspect he will be more than adequate. This artwork is acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I accept this offering and expect more in the coming days. The cubs and I shall be playing with this one for now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This offering is accepted. For now. The cubs and I will use this until the next one. We shall need more soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment