Chosen by the jail's boss


With some much dolls in the cell, the choice needs time.

Comments

  1. ohhhhh that's so sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to get sleep in this jail! Here comes Lobo again and his sidekick. He will touch me all over again, his right as the boss around here, He could do as he pleases. I kinda like him, not like I have a choice. But he is very masculine, like a beefy, fit, older brother type, and my penis responds to him nicely. His sidekick, Abel, is eyeing my jailmate. Abel is very cute, and I often fantasize about how we would be together, but if the boss got wind of how I feel, there would be trouble. I envy my jailmate, Andrew, cause I know Abel is going to stick it to him, just to impress Lobo. I feel sorry for Andrew, though. He is straight with new wifeand child at home, and doesn't need this shit. Andrew and I look out for each other, and he is very sweet and protective of me. But there is nothing he can do in this situation. He can't even protect himself, caused once Abel gets in his bed, Lobo will look on and masturbate to the action, and hopefully for Andrew, he will leave it at that. Me, I'm going to get fucked hard as hell from Lobo, while Abel jerks off, and Andrew begs Lobo to stop. Oh, well, another night at OC lockup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lobo does wind up fucking me fast and furious, in his rough style. If he would have gone slower, I might have enjoyed it. He is not bad looking, reminds me of papa, Smells bad like papa too, but I like, cause it brings back nice reminders. Next, Abel decides he must impress Lobo by fucking my jailmate, Andrew. Andrew hates this, but has heard how Lobo can really hurt the ones who refuse. He figures better not to resist. The emotions I felt watching this all play out were volatile. I hated what was happening to Andrew, yet at the same time, even with my ass torn-up and sore, I popped a wicked throbbing boner at the beautiful site of Andrew's naked body, as Abel peeled the sheets back. Even very soft, Andrew's penis was so beautiful, and hung so handsomely and placcid. With a masculine bush that he never trimmed. Abel roughly turned him over, revealing my roomie's smooth as silk and young, healthy buns. Andrew felt Lobo's nasty breath as he took in a close-up of the young fellas's ultra-tight and slightly hairy hole. Fuck, yeah, Lobo yelped. Lobo tried to push Abel away, but we were all able to calm Lobo, explaining that it would be better at first if the smaller Abel opened up Andrew to begin with, so he wouldn't have to expend so much energy when his turn came. Andrew was a great sport, even spreading his own cheeks, and guiding Abel's pretty-boy penis in. The scene was so lovely, it left all of us, even Lobo, speechless. Even as Abel tried to be a little thug, talking macho, and saying, "Yeah, this is how you fuck a bitch now!" I tried to hold Andrew's hand through all of this, but he pushed me away, embarrassed to be put on display like this, getting his virgin hole reamed. The sex smell in the room, espexially Andrew's scent, made me bust a wicked load!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this story please write more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment