The price of flesh


Comments

  1. I felt bad for the man, but still -- business was business. If I made an exception here, word might leak out, and some of my many other clients would want a break, as well. Oh, look at me, now I'm acting like the type of sickening vampiric capitalist I so despise, and that have wrecked this world. Perhaps it is also because I take a perverse thrill that this man before me, who is not bad looking by the way, has gone through all his savings, by having me dick him over and over, month after month. He is obsessed, yet not in the psycho way, by me, my youthful pretty-boy looks, and boyish body, and by hanging out with me in the nude! And now he is flat-out broke. My price is such a rate, that Roy, this man, has even begun secretly skimming funds from his employer. I've warned him against this, but how can I be sure that he is not making this excuse up, that he doesn't have a secret stash of money he has not told me about, and is trying to play me for a fool? When I fuck him with the my boyish penis, which he loves to worship, play with, and ride for hours at a time (increasing the fee drastically!), he is extremely quiet, almost like he is performing a religious sacrament. While I appreciate that this is the only time he is not very anxious and rambling, that much absolute quiet and calm can be disarming. He says when my young cock is ravishing his innards, he feels so at peace, like this is so right, and the universe just stops, and everything is perfect. When I finish in him, he will strain to keep every drop in him, and insert his trusty butt-plug, and remove it only with reluctance, and after many hours. Roy says he can only function and complete his daily functions if my seed is in him. So, we are at an impasse here. I don't want to see him suffer, but should I cut him a break? Others have tried similar sob stories to make me lower my price, but I've always cut them loose, not needing their business, and just moving down the lengthy waiting list of my clients. But Roy is extra special to me, cause of the absolute sweetheart he turns into when we consummate. I've never seen a guy receive this much genuine pleasure from me! Well, for now, Roy will be going to the pawn shop with some precious family heirlooms to try and come up with the funds for at least one more session with me. Stay tuned, as I ponder this dilemma. And feel free to offer your own solutions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment