Don't leave me, Chinasky ! le January 04, 2014 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - Why are you willing to destroy everythings ? I love you ! - Baby, you're a angel... angel have wings... Wings are done to fly... Comments YourGreatFan!October 24, 2014 at 3:05 PMOh, is this a photo or really a picture of yours?Could you PLEASE draw some hardcore stuff with DAT BOYS FACE and let me know? It's the freaking same as the guy I've once loved, a strait guy whom I've never even seen naked! I beg you, Teo!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyjay callAugust 2, 2017 at 8:16 PMSo realistic!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Comment
Oh, is this a photo or really a picture of yours?
ReplyDeleteCould you PLEASE draw some hardcore stuff with DAT BOYS FACE and let me know? It's the freaking same as the guy I've once loved, a strait guy whom I've never even seen naked! I beg you, Teo!
So realistic!!
ReplyDelete