The big stallion takes care of the poor stableboy


Comments

  1. Yes, boy, very nice. You like the feeling. I will acustom you to the delights of what I have learned since I was your age. I know you have not ejaculated, though you've had many chances with the other stableboys in naked play. You've been good and kept your desires only for this private time I have with you now. There is a nice feel to your form and you have responded to my touch with your errection. You may have these riding lessons as long as you work here. And you have my permission to choose among the many young studs here who will help you practice what I give you in lessons. I will watch from time to time to encourage your interests. You with surprise your parents with what you have learned. Of course, these private lessons will remain between us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment