Minoans boys don't cry


I would like to begin by thanking all of you for your messages of support and letting you know how honoured I am. It is very moving for me (Yes, minotors can be very sensitive).

Digital artwork requires lot of time, and it will be difficult for me to post several posts per day like to this date.

I suggested a pay subscription to make up for the work I don't sell on the other way. I know the time are tough for everybody and I also know it's difficult to pay for a free stuff ! It's like a patronage and it brings nothing but a distant satisfaction of being part of a very strange adventure.

I don't want to put advertising like many, many blogs. I always find it extremely painful and very disgraceful. There may be ways to do play in an aesthetically pleasing and creative environment, but, frankly, program a web site broke my head !

If you are sufficiently numerous, I will attempt to continue this adventure.

In any event, you will always remain in my heart.



Comments

  1. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but no one is going to pay money to see fake pictures of celebrities. That's like paying $500 for front row tickets to a Justin Bieber look alike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is incredible, inspiring, artistic, sexy and thought provoking. I believe we all truly hope that you are inspired to keep up the awesomely great work! Merci, Danke, Thank You, Grazie, Gracias, Spaciba etc.!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment