Lynn, the insider.


The very cute Lynn wrote me this message :

"I am still in so much awe of your work!! It goes right through me, making me want to know you. I want to know so much about you. You are a mystery. Where are you. Where is your origin? What is your age? Do you have a husband? Do you have a boyfriend or a lover? I would love to be you husband, boyfriend, lover or even your whore, just to be near you! My asking you these questions does not mean an answer. It means 
I am just wondering who the man is with this wonderful gift that sees into my heart and soul and oftentimes, into my pants as well."

It's a very kind message and I don't know how to mess with it. In fact, I'm just wondering if any oher people like to know more about this facts. Because, I'm just Theodore Britanicus Blaze. Please, just Theo...





Comments

  1. Hello, from Maine USA -

    I thoroughly enjoy your artworks. I don't need to know your age or country of origin ... since your art speaks for itself. Thank you for sending me such beautiful 'Workshop' illustrations. They make my day.

    Regards, Douglas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment