Yeah, don't lie baby, I'm sure you like to be a whore !


Comments

  1. Hi Theo. Another wonderful lot of pictures. Your art is so very good and the attention to detail quite remarkable. Your blog is like no other I have come across. Your survey is interesting, but you only have to look at the checks for each of your works to see which ones appeal the most - pictures with twinks and older guys in erotic situations, the more explicit pictures, the cmnm pictures all have higher scores than the other pics you post - although I am sure every creation you post is truly appreciated by all who visit here. For myself, I prefer less body hair, like this picture. Some I find the subjects are too hairy - but everyone to their own taste. There are enough pictures I absolutely love to keep me happy. Keep on producing your art, Theo. It is quite outstanding.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment